Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Common Core Valentine's Activities for 1st Grade

  I just recently finished my Common Core Valentine's Math & Literacy pack!  It is packed full with interactive independent activites to practice literacy skills and even more math skills, which I am using this week for Valentine math stations.  All of these activities only require dice or other math manipulatives you probably already have in your classroom!  I know my firsties need LOTS of practice with those tougher common core standards, so you'll be sure to find activities that cover the following Common Core standard skills....
  And the best thing is you don't have to prep or laminate anything!!  So if you need a last minute fun and purposeful set of activities for your kids, then this is for you!  I hope your kids enjoy these as much as mine are!  Click the picture to go to my TPT store...
    Beth

                        COMMON CORE VALENTINE'S MATH AND LITERACY ACTIVITIES...
ON SALE UNTIL 2/15/13!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment